Submit a Guest Post
Looking to contribute a Home Improvement Guest Post?
We always welcome ideas and articles from external editors and writers. Naturally we are only consider guest posts around the Home Improvement and relevant niches. We’re committed to improving and maintaining the reputation and quality of our blog hence we do not post all guest posts submitted to us. Please note we do charge a nominal fee for publishing home improvement guest posts onto our site.
Guest Post Guidelines
We do have guidelines for our home improvement guest posts and we won’t post articles that do not meet our guidelines.
- Guest Posts must be 500 words minimum.
- Content must be be written in English without grammatical errors.
- Content must be unique and non-advertorial.
- Guest Posts must be relevant to our niche and audiences.
- Guest Posts may contain no-more than 2 do-follow links.
- Guest Posts must be submitted for approval before being published.
To submit a guest post please email it to us at email@example.com. Payments will be invoiced via PayPal, failure to pay with 14 days will result with a removal of links
We currently work with a range of partner agencies and PR companies that contribute regular home improvement guest posts to our site. Naturally we’ve create a Free Partnership Programme to reward and honour their efforts and our working relationship. Our Partners receive a host of benefits when submitting home improvement guest posts with us, including but not limited to:
- Reduced publishing fees.
- Priority publishing on submitted guest posts.
- Access to discounts and deals throughout the year.
- Featured logo in our homepage sidebar.
- Unedited and life-time guest posts.
If you’d like to register your agency or company for free with us simply contact us via the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.